Watership Down Reboot

Watership Down is a rumored upcoming live-action/CGI reboot of the 1978 traditionally-animated film of the same name. An estimated release date is sometime between 2012-2015. The screenplay, with an all-star cast, is rumored to be in the works and will be completed by the end of 2010. If the screenplay is put into production, it will join the 1978 film & the 1999-2001 TV series of the same name. Possible rumored cast members include Huge Jackman, Clive Owen, Alan Rickman, & Ray Winstone.
Oh, I'm terribly sorry, people! I just found out that all this is false! Well, maybe, just maybe, someday this will become a great film. I hope.

I know, I know, I'm going back and forth on this subject here. But I just found out that they're bringing back the idea & turning it into reality (HOPEFULLY!).

2 comments:

Dana L. Wilson said...

I hope they're still considering this. It'd be amazing!

Vee said...

Thanks! We hope so too!